Cited Media develops podcasts with research-focussed organizations that work in the public interest, especially: universities and scholarly organizations, health authorities, community organizations, professional associations, and other educational and advocacy-focussed not-for-profits. These podcasts generally aim at knowledge mobilization, professional development, or community engagement. To view a sample of past projects, visit our client page.
If you are in need of support, reach out for a free consultation. After we learn a bit more about your needs, we can draft a brief proposal for a podcast series.
How can we help you?
- Collaborate with award-winning podcasters to develop your idea into a fully-formed show concept.
- Leverage our fundraising expertise to secure research mobilization/public outreach grants, and generate crowdfunding revenue.
- Build capacity for long-term success with hands on podcast training and masterclasses.
Full Service Production
- Record virtually or in-studio at our recording suites in downtown Toronto and Vancouver, with the support of qualified audio engineers.
- Craft engaging show plans and episode scripts with expert storytellers, then bring your content to life with immersive sound design.
- Create a bespoke digital media plan with custom videos, original artwork and other companion A/V content.
- Identify your target audiences and the best ways to connect with them.
- Publish and promote your podcast through a custom-built distribution framework across major podcatchers, social media platforms, and terrestrial broadcasters.
- Learn from content analytics and industry best-practices to grow and deepen engagement with your audience.